Monday, September 7, 2009

"Yo, Adrian...."

"Oh man, I could have been a contender""But he got me.."
"One blow was all it took." "And now look at me..."

"I look like Rocky Balboa, Jr."
"No more pictures please, I have a head ache."

6 comments:

Mamacita said...

Oh goodness Ingrid, that's a good one. He's definitely all boy!

Casey said...

Holy crap Ingrid! Did a doctor look at that? A shiner that big and you worry he could have broken an orbital (bones around your eye). Sheesh!!!

Burwell's Bits said...

He fell of the bed Thursday and nailed in on the bedside table drawer that he opened earlier. That night it did not look too bad. Friday a.m. the bruising was starting to show but by that afternoon it was HUGE and colored. We took him into Urgent Care and they said it was a big bruise. However, if got any bigger we were to take him into the ER and they would have to drain it. It is still really colorful but the swelling is way down and he can open the eye again. He is one tough kid.

Jen said...

Yikes!
I looked like that once. When my then 4-yr old accidentally hit me in the face with a fist-sized rock. Better make sure no bones are broken.

Burwell's Bits said...

The Doc who checked him on Friday said nothing was broken. We just like to do things 100% at our house.

Amber Miskin said...

Wow Ingrid...hope it goes away soon.