Friday, November 27, 2009

What's Been Happening

Why I haven’t blogged lately….

1. LL emailed us to tell us she is selling the house we live in.

2. Later that evening the washer flooded the laundry room and kitchen. Lots of fun. NOT!

3. Was supposed to have a mammogram but realized I was LATE and feeling gross.?.

4. Found out I am indeed expecting. Thought I was about 6 weeks along. Boy was I wrong. Turns out I was only 3.5 weeks along. In for the longest pregnancy EVER!!!

5. Realtors calling wanting to see the house. Later that day. What part of 48 hour notice do they not understand?

6. Looked for new house.

7. Decided where to move.

8. Kids and I get the flu…enough said.

9. The doctor thought I was going to have a miscarriage because my hormone levels were so low. It turns out I was off on my dates. Who knew you are supposed to keep track?

10. Cleaning so the house looks somewhat presentable for prospective buyers. Tons of fun when you are EXHAUSTED from gestating. Naptime is much more important.

11. Worked full time until the end of October.

12. Took the kids to a nearby corn maze, in the dark, pushing a double stroller. What a pain. 13. Found a new house to move into December

13. I love moving during the holidays...for the second year in a row.

14. Ward Trunk or Treat. Lots of fun. We were there for the set up and Caleb found the unattended cupcake table for the cake walk. HEAVEN!!!!

15. Halloween, Riley was Tow Mater from Cars and Caleb was a Pumpkin. Sorry pics aren't downloaded. She was more interested in playing with her friends than getting candy, which I did not mind.

16. Found a house we like near downtown Gilbert. Good location, more room, less rent, shorter commutes, no pool but I won't be teaching swim lessons next summer with due date June 5, not that I will go that long.

17. Packing, purging and procrastinating.

18. Collecting boxes for moving.

19. Wonderful Thanksgiving at Amanda's house. Dinner was great the kids and Andy went swimming after in their heated pool. I love AZ! We had a great time hanging out and enjoying the day with them.

20. We start moving tomorrow and should be all in on the 3rd. Wish us luck.

9 comments:

Amber Miskin said...

Good luck! I'd come help you pack but the boys would not help all that much! :)

Jen said...

Ahhhh Ing, CONGRATS on baby #3!!!!
good luck with the move...you have indeed been busy.

The Tyler's said...

I am dying for you guys right now!! That is so much going on in such a short amount of time!
Your Pregnant!!! Yeah! Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

Busy... busy! Congrats on the baby news!

Maddy said...

one word: YUCK! You poor thing, but congrats on all the excitement!!

Casey said...

Oh Ingrid!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

LaurieW said...

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK SO SORRY YOU'VE BEEN SICK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!

AZ Hey-mon said...

Congratulations on the new baby! Sorry about the move but it sounds like it will be a good thing.

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy. I hope that all goes well. Sucks you had to move again right before Christmas. Miss you.