Friday, January 22, 2010

Score Update

In case you were wondering

Girls: 2, Boys: 3

Pictures to come soon.

4 comments:

Casey said...

It took me a full second to understand that you were including yourself and Andy in that score. So for that full second I was fraking out thinking you were having like triplets or something. ha ha! Congrats!!

The Tyler's said...

Haha...I thought the same thing as Casey did!! I was going to start crying for you.
Congrats on the boy. Hope everything is going well for you guys.

Clint C. said...

That confused me at first because Amanda is coming up on 5 kids. I just now realize you were included the parents in the total. That's awesome. How fun for you! Boys are so real and fun.

Amy F. said...

Aaaw, how sweet!! Guess you and Riley are out numbered ;) (We don't have our dog anymore -gave him to our good friend-, so we are currently even, hehe).
CONGRATS!!