It has been a crazy month and I don't feel like blogging now. However, my sweet hubby fixed things so I was able to download 200+ pictures taken since November 2008. So here are some of the pics of Caleb we have captured...
Checking out the fish at the Fillmore Fish Hatchery in CA.
Dinner Sequence Shot #1
Dinner Sequence Shot #2
Dinner Sequence Shot #3
Dinner Sequence Shot #4
Thanksgiving...enjoying the drumstick.
Good Hair.
Enjoying Riley's apple.
Inappropriate chew toy





5 comments:
So fun to have a new post from you! I love that little guy and all his great expresions. The pic with the sauce all over his face it just priceless!
Can't wait to see the Riley show!
I don't think our Caleb has ever gotten that messy with food...or maybe anything! :)
Cute boy. We need to see more of him in person!
Ing...too cute. My favorite is the dinner face.
So cute! We miss you guys! Caleb sure knows how to enjoy every last bit of his food!
Post a Comment