Saturday, May 2, 2009

Water Day

Riley's preschool class is going to be having their water day in a couple of weeks. Caleb must have intuitively known and did not want to miss out. I found him the other day, having his own water day...
In the dogs' water dish. It serves as a seat and creates puddles on the floor for splashing.
What a great invention.Life is good.

5 comments:

Clint C. said...

Smart boy. :)

Mamacita said...

Why should Riley have all the fun? Go Caleb!

Casey said...

He's so cute and BIG!!

Jen said...

You are such a good mom to grab the camara first in stead of the mop.

Amy F. said...

Ooo, I can totally relate!! Okay, 1st of all Dax gets into everything, which I can deal with. The one thing he blatantly does under my very nose that I can NOT stand, especially when I am yelling "NO!" and running as fast as I can to stop him is -WHAM! He splashes his hand like 10 times in a matter of 2 seconds in the dog water dish. These toddlers and puddles, man, I'm tellin' ya!
My mistake is having a continuous water dish, so yeah, we've had our share of soaked clothes ;).
We'd have a flood if I managed to get the camera first, hahaha. Those pictures are too cute.