MOTHER
M is for the many things she gave me.
O is for the other things she gave me.
T is for the tiny things she gave me.
H is for the humongous things she gave me.
E is for the extra things she gave me.
R is for the rest of the things she gave me.
Put it all together you get MOTHER
Put it all together you get MOTHER
and all the things she gave me!
The nice thing about this poem is that it is easily adaptable for Father's Day.
Both Andy and I were blessed with great mothers. It is very safe to say we would not be who or where we are today without them. Not only have they given us so much, they have taught us, comforted us, helped us, taken care of use when we were sick, encouraged us, motivated us, threatened us and helped us become the people we are today. Best of all they are the greatest grandmothers and they love our kids. That feeling is reciprocated as you can see and we love them for it. Thanks MOM and MOM. We only wish they were closer so that we could enjoy their company more often.
Happy Mother's Day
I hope you have a great one!!!

My Mother's Day was nice and low key as Andy had to work. Good food and fun times with the kids. We got naps. Hurray!!! I got cute cards and coupons from Riley and Caleb snuggled me after his bath... until he peed on me. That is what I get for snuggling a naked baby. Oh well. Motherhood, you got to love it.
3 comments:
I Love that poem, that it too funny! SO true!! THats funny that you got peed on on mothers day...serves ya right!!! LOL Happy mothers day :D
Happy Mother's day back at ya, Ing.
As a mom I really think we work too much with the bodily yuck...vomit, poop and the like. That part I could do without.
My dad actually SINGS that poem every Mother's Day!
Post a Comment