We went to Krispy Kreme first and Caleb and I each got a dozen free donuts. What more does a pregnant woman need? We ate some, shared some and ate some more. Yum! We went back the following week for Riley's dozen as well.
Riley and her favorite orange soda. We all had to wear the hats.

She took this pic with my phone.
Caleb was way more interested in eating donuts than having his picture taken.
We then went to a local car wash and got my car washed and vacuumed for free. How great is that? For those in the area it is the one at Gilbert and Germann, I think it is Danny's Car wash. I am having pregnancy brain loss and can't remember for sure. The kids liked the huge aquarium and Caleb was in heaven with all the toy vehicles just at his level for sale. We left after buying him a bus. After all, it was his birthday, too.
After a visit to my Aunt Kenon's we went to Joe's BBQ for free dinner for me and Caleb. Riley's was less than $5.00 and I did not have to cook on my birthday.
Here is Riley with the remnants of her dinner, smoked brisket sandwich with jello and a cookie.
After dinner I was worn out. It is really hard to take two kids out to eat on your own. We skipped out on the free frozen yogurt at Golden Spoon. Maybe next year.
That weekend I made us a birthday cake for our party with Andy's mom, Grams, who came from Utah to celebrate with us.
Riley chose the design and she was very pleased with her beach cake.

Caleb was way more interested in eating donuts than having his picture taken.
We then went to a local car wash and got my car washed and vacuumed for free. How great is that? For those in the area it is the one at Gilbert and Germann, I think it is Danny's Car wash. I am having pregnancy brain loss and can't remember for sure. The kids liked the huge aquarium and Caleb was in heaven with all the toy vehicles just at his level for sale. We left after buying him a bus. After all, it was his birthday, too.After a visit to my Aunt Kenon's we went to Joe's BBQ for free dinner for me and Caleb. Riley's was less than $5.00 and I did not have to cook on my birthday.
Here is Riley with the remnants of her dinner, smoked brisket sandwich with jello and a cookie.

After dinner I was worn out. It is really hard to take two kids out to eat on your own. We skipped out on the free frozen yogurt at Golden Spoon. Maybe next year.
That weekend I made us a birthday cake for our party with Andy's mom, Grams, who came from Utah to celebrate with us.
Riley chose the design and she was very pleased with her beach cake.

I think that Caleb and I sharing a birthday will be a fun thing especially as he gets older. Especially, when we can take advantage of free stuff.
6 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time! Guess this baby broke with tradition?
Riley, I looooove the beach cake!
Happy Birthday to all!
That is the coolest thing ever! I need to find free birthday stuff here!
Happy Birthday to you all!
I miss knowing all the ins and outs..like freebie birthday stuff. I'm sure they have them here but I just don't know where yet...I'm too new I guess. I didn't know about the fee car wash!! That one was my favorite! I miss home!!
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like it was great! Can't wait for baby to get here!!
I'm glad you had a great time! I didn't know about Krispy Kremes or Joes BBQ! Dang I wish I was closer now.
Happy Birthday. Free just makes it taste better and seem more fun!
Man! I wish I read your blog YESTERDAY! I didn't know about all the birthday freebies. I would have definitely taken advantage of all of it!
Post a Comment