Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kids in Utah


The kids and I went to Utah for my 10 year reunion of my graduate program. I got a Masters of Public Administration from BYU's Romney Institute of Public Management. It was a great trip, we got to visit family and friends and show Riley Momma's School. Here are a few pics from our adventures.

Feeding the ducks at BYU.

The source of the bread for feeding the ducks.



Riley in the fight cage at my cousin Adam's Gym Throwdown in Orem (or Provo, I am not sure which). Hopefully, this will be the only time I see my daughter in a fight cage. She thought it was a big trampoline and ran around and did somersaults.


The kids with my cousin Adam on the custom Throwdown chopper.
Riley wanted to drive it but her arms couldn't reach. For now.


Enjoying icecream in the Wilk. Riley is, Caleb is eyeing it and wanting some.
Yes, it is BYU creamery ice cream.
Riley had a blast at BYU or "Momma's kool" as she called it. She burst into song when she discovered an open mic in the Wilk.



Visiting Temple Square in the cold.

Mugging for the camera with Olivia Westenskow, my roommate Jen's daughter. Olivia, Caleb and I share a birthday the day after Jen's and nine days before Riley's. They had a great time together. We spent the night with them and had lunch at Gateway the next day.

Riley threw such a fit when Jen and Olivia left that I had to put her in Time Out for a minute to settle her down. Yes, this is a kiosk at Gateway. You got to take a corner where you can find it.

2 comments:

Mamacita said...

So much fun! I love the time out picture. Looks like you had plenty to do and I'm glad Riley stopped throwing up long enough to enjoy!

LaDawn said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's done that! It only takes once until they believe you that there are naughty corners EVERYWHERE!