Riley is developing a keen fashion sense. I thought I would share some recent looks.
Purple fleece pullover in August!!! In Arizona. Yes!
Mom's slippers are now my slippers. Possession is 9/10's of the law.
Everything looks better with pink shades.

Fashion comeback. Legwarmers are in!?!

No, they are just dad's socks... Already worn by dad.

Caleb is fun to accessorize as well.
When will I be able to dress my self?

5 comments:
Ha ha hahaaaaa! Those pictures are PRICELESS!
Love Riley's fashion sense. Shorts are always optional in my book!
She could get a spot on Project runway! I love the "leg warmers".
Love it! She definitely knows what she likes. Not much longer and Caleb can fight her off.
Those will be the PERFECT pictures to show to her future dates!! heehee along with that video of her licking up the spilled milk off the floor with the dogs! LOL
Post a Comment