Monday, July 7, 2008

Girls Weekend

I meet seven former roommates/dorm-mates for a reunion June 19-22 in Island Park, Idaho at Marianne's in law's cabin. We met 17 years ago at BYU and have been friends ever since. We escaped without spouses and children, except I had Caleb with me, and we had a blast. It was a short trip to Utah where I met Mir, Heidi and Leslie at the airport. We drove to Mountain Green and picked up Jen and drove.... In Pocatello we met up with Heather and Collette and caravaned to Marianne and the cabin. I cannot begin to tell you what fun we had. We are planning another in 2010 in England at Colette's!!!

Heather and Collette have changed the least. Collette had only one night with us but it was awesome. We can still stay up until 2 am, it just takes longer to recover.

Fabulous Marianne, realized the morning of the 19th that we were coming that day. She was expecting us next weekend. Amazing as she is, she rearranged her life,told the in-laws we were all coming early, got a sitter, a rental car, bought the food changed the play tickets and beat us all to the cabin. She rocks!!!

Hanging with the first of many buffaloes.

More Buffaloes.

Even more...

West Yellowstone. It is beautiful country.The Cabin and the views from it. We did not want to leave.


Ing with child, Leslie great with child.


Mir, Heidi and Jen. The morning after...

Stover 1100 Babes 17 years and one really late night later.

Front row: Marianne, Collette and Leslie
Back Row: Jen, Heidi, Miriam and Heather.
I took the picture.




No comments: