Riley's favorite activity of all time is going swimming. She wakes up every more and comes into my room stating, "I go pool." Most mornings I tell her yes and she claps and then asks if "Dada" and "Blaylib" are going as well. On Sundays I tell her, "No, we are going to church" to which she responds, "Ohhhhhhhh" as if she now understands the most complicated equation. This happens every week.
With our daily visits Riley has become quite the little swimmer. She comes to every swim lesson I teach whether it is her level or not. We just need her to learn how to breathe! She loves it as you will see.

"Blaylib" likes the pool too!

3 comments:
Caleb sure does love to do the chillaxin thing in da pool!
Ingrid I'm soo impressed! She's progressed so much since Easter. What a great teacher you are. I'm hoping my boy's skills will come along this summer as well.
:) Sarah
What a big girl! She is just lovin that!
Post a Comment