Monday, July 14, 2008

The Next Night

Caleb was so excited to eat that his flailing arms knocked the bowl out of my hands and splashed cereal all over.....the tray...the cupboard...the floor...the child. Fortunately Caleb had fun playing in it and the dogs helped with the clean up.






A good thing he is so cute!

4 comments:

Cecily said...

Oh my goodness! He is so very cute!

I am so glad you are a blogger. I love to see and hear more about you guys. Thanks for letting me in on it.

Maddy said...

DUDE! How long have you had a blog? And you didn't even tell me?? GASP! ;p I saw your comment on Cecily's blog and had to come check it out. Hopeflly that's ok!

Mamacita said...

Definitely super cute! Glad to find your blog. Wish you had moved in next door! But, I'll have to use your blog to keep up on what the Burwell's are up to

Amy F. said...

He's so cute! And I love the curled up hair in front! Dogs double as great mops, that's for sure! I'm glad I finally got to see your blog (I forgot the address after you told me...).