Bits & Pieces Of Our Lives!
AHHH! You're brave. How does she like it? She looks adorable.
She looks so cute! And it will be so much easier!
Her hair is so cute!! I really like it! Don't worry - it will grow back.
Wow! I bet that was hard. She looks so cute!
I love it! She looked adorable today. I want that dress.
Oh my gosh! She looks adorable. We were not at church yesterday so I can't wait to see it this Sunday!Caleb looks so cute with those teefers.And I loved the poop story. Oh the joys of potty training. When will it ever end!!!
It looks so way cute! It fits her spunky personality.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
AHHH! You're brave. How does she like it? She looks adorable.
She looks so cute! And it will be so much easier!
Her hair is so cute!! I really like it! Don't worry - it will grow back.
Wow! I bet that was hard. She looks so cute!
I love it! She looked adorable today. I want that dress.
Oh my gosh! She looks adorable. We were not at church yesterday so I can't wait to see it this Sunday!
Caleb looks so cute with those teefers.
And I loved the poop story. Oh the joys of potty training. When will it ever end!!!
It looks so way cute! It fits her spunky personality.
Post a Comment