Riley's favorite game of all time is Tag. Here is a fun and more rewarding version I am sure. Since I am a winning commenter on my cousin's blog I have to reciprocate in order to win my prize from her.
So here we are... Tag. "I promise to send the first 3 people who comment on this post something hand made! Yup, something fabulous and hand-made from little 'ol me! And received before the end of next month. (April 2009) Oh the mystery! What will it be? I don't even know...but you'll love it I'm sure! Here's the catch: If you sign up to receive a hand made gift you need to "pay it forward" on your own blog. That is, you'll make a post similar to this, decide how many gifts and your own deadlines. The gift that you send to your friends can be from any price range. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember it’s the spirit and the thought that counts! You can do this!"
Yes, I copied the words... :P from my cousin who copied them from another cousin's wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment